[Mapserver-dev] 4.2beta Friday?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Apr 17 02:54:07 EDT 2004

Steve Lime wrote:
> I'll cut the release tomorrow night. Any objections?

I'm done with the critical bugs that I wanted to fix before the 4.2
release except for one thing: getting PHP MapScript to compile more
easily with PHP as an Apache module. I may try to tackle this tomorrow,
but it's a very nasty one, so we shouldn't hold 4.2 for it, I'll
probably have to push it to the 4.3/4.4 release cycle (again!).

Most of the bugs that are still tagged "4.2 release" in bugzilla are
documentation bugs, so I think you can cut the 4.2 beta when you're ready.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca