[Mapserver-dev] mapserver patch: mapmygis.c

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 5 14:32:28 EDT 2004

David MacCormack wrote:
> Hi.  Last week I submitted a patch for mapmygis.c.  I have not seen any
> discussion about it and I was wondering if anyone had looked at it and/or
> considered applying it.

I think you should file a bug with your patch. If necessary there may be
discussions in the bug on whether the patch should be applied or not, or
if changes are required, and which docs need to be updated, etc. We are
trying to make it a requirement that bugs be filed for any change to the
code to make it easier to find out what changed and why.

I don't think Attila (the "owner" of mapmygis.c) is actively working on
this any more. If he doesn't show a sign of life in a reasonable
timeframe then please bug this list again and someone else will have to
take care of it.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca