WFS 500 error

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Dec 21 16:19:54 EST 2004

> Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:
> > On latest CVS, invoking:
> >

> http://host/mapserv?version=1.0.0&service=WFS&request=GetFeature&typen
> > am
> >
> e=postalcode&filter=<Filter><PropertyIsEqualTo><PropertyName>c
> ity</Prope
> > rtyName><Literal>Toronto</Literal></PropertyIsEqualTo></Filter>&
> >
> > Gives me back a 500.  httpd error log says:
> >
> > [Mon Dec 20 13:32:26 2004] [error] [client 192.75.68.5] free():
> > invalid pointer 0x81dc340!
> >
> > Any clues as to what's happenning?
> >

> It's probably that some memory block is freed twice. If you
> can I would
> suggest that you file a bug with a complete testcase to reproduce.

Thanks for the info.  For sure.  I am rebuilding MapServer CVS and all
supporting libs, so I'll retest and submit if the error still exists.

I did some testing, and noticed that this error occured whenever I ran a
GetFeature against data which was stored natively as a GML document and
accessed by MapServer via CONNECTIONTYPE OGR.  The GML document works
fines against ogrinfo.  So maybe something in mapogr.cpp?

..Tom