[Mapserver-dev] How can i profiling MapServer source code by using gprof

pete skywalker pete_sky at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:08:45 EST 2004

Dear Alan,

I already edit cflag in the makefile with -pg option but it's not work.
When i try to make, I get a message

  make: Noting to be done for 'all'.

What's wrong?

Below is the cflag statement that i edit in my makefile.

CFLAGS= -pg -O2 -Wall -DENABLE_STDERR_DEBUG \
        $(IGNORE_MISSING_DATA) $(STRINGS) $(EPPL) $(PROJ) $(OWS) $(MING) \
        $(ORACLESPATIAL) $(TIFF) $(JPEG) $(GD) $(PDF) $(SDE) $(OGR) $(GDAL)
\
        $(POSTGIS) $(MYGIS) $(MPATROL) $(THREAD) \
        $(GD_INC) $(PDF_INC) $(PROJ_INC) $(TIFF_INC) $(JPEG_INC) $(EGIS_INC)
$(SDE_INC) \
        $(REGEX_INC) $(MPATROL_INC) $(OGR_INC) $(GDAL_INC) $(POSTGIS_INC)
$(MYGIS_INC) \
        $(CURL_INC) $(MING_INC) $(ORACLESPATIAL_INC)

Regards,

Pete.