[Mapserver-dev] CVS - checkin

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Jan 23 14:38:37 EST 2004

I'll take care of the cvs access then.

Steve

Ned Harding wrote:
> What's the protocol for MapServer checking stuff in to CVS?  Right
now I
> have some changes to mapthread.c (it doesn't compile in WIN32, minor
fixes).
> I also will be adding the plugin data types I talked about last week
> (sticking to ANSI C, since people were pretty adamant about that).
I'd love
> to be able to contribute other bug fixes/ speed ups as I find them as
well.

Ned,

I think Steve, or someone at UMN needs to approve you for update
access,
and issue you a CVS userid.  I'm not sure what the process is for that,
but
I would like to give a thumbs up to Ned.  In my work with him I have
come to
the conclusion that he's a pretty savvy developer and I think we can
trust him
to not go crazy or do stupid stuff.

In the meantime, if you prepare bugzilla reports with code changes in
them
and assign them to someone else, like me, we can apply them.

warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent