[Mapserver-dev] labels generated upside down

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jan 26 10:59:04 EST 2004

I'll look for the bug. I've got enough systems available to me that I
can narrow it
down a bit. In the past these types of problems have always been
attributed to
bad GD/Freetype combinations.

Steve

>>> <woodbri at swoodbridge.com> 1/25/2004 5:07:01 PM >>>
So, I take it no one else has seen this problem.

I could NOT find anything in bugzilla.

And I have not been able to narrow down an example that is small
enough to submit to bugzilla because removing data changes the
labelling enough to cause the problem labels to shift around and
removes the problem but it is easily reproduced on our servers ....

-Steve