[Mapserver-dev] Re: Rendering engine enhancements

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Jul 11 11:23:45 EDT 2004

Hi,
we still badly need hatching in polygons with an inclination. We
discussed this at the UM in Ottawa. Could someone please tell us where
to start in the code, we might be able to do it ourselves. Else: could
somebody just get this done and tell me what it will cost us?
It has to be possible to get the inclination (in degree) from a database
and use it as an angle for hatching (most flexible soultion would be a
rotatable fill symbol, but also if you come up with something weirdo - I
don't care, we just need it soon.

Don't even start to think about projections - I did and it doesn't make
a lot of sense...

Best regards,
Arnulf.