[Mapserver-dev] iprintf() conflict

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jul 28 12:56:57 EDT 2004

This is just a 4.3 thing, probably introduced as part of a patch
sumitted by
a user. There's a bug associated with that patch already.

Steve

Norman Vine wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Without ViewCVS or it's equivalant it is a PITA to find
> out which change introduced iprintf() into mapimagemap.c
>
> but it's signature clashes with any 'C' implementation based
> on newlib's libc.  This includes Cygwin and maybe others
>
> A simple fix which allowed me to compile todays CVS was
> to just change the name to my_iprintf()

Norman,

I have taken the liberty of renaming iprintf() to im_iprintf() (as in
imagemap_iprintf()) in CVS.  Do you know if this issue exists in 4.2
as
well as 4.3 off hand?

warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent