[Mapserver-dev] Is there an issue in the tracker regarding newwork on msImageCreate?

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jul 29 11:43:53 EDT 2004

I can add to the repository tonite, why not just use mapserver-dev? It's
not like there's that
much traffic here, and everybody already reads this.

Steve

Norman Vine wrote:
> Daniel Morissette writes:
>
>>Actually, I also wanted proposed before that all bug email
notifications
>>go to a mailing list or an alias somewhere, but we didn't get
consensus
>>on that one.
>

> I have found that having CVS itself send an email on every commit to
> dedicated mailing list a very effective way to monitor changes.

Yup, fully agreed. We do it to track changes to some of our projects
like chameleon and a few others. It's as simple as adding the following

line to the CVSROOT/loginfo:

^mapserver  mail -s "[mapserver-cvs] "%s someaddress at somedomain.com

(It's important to not add any space or quotes around the %s above)

Perhaps a new mapserver-cvs list could be created, and this could be
added to the CVS repository?

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca