[Mapserver-dev] Problems with EPPL7 files...

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jul 29 14:22:10 EDT 2004

Somehow must've deleted the wrong case when support for gd-1.2 was
pulled. The eppl code used i and j opposite of the other drivers present
at the time and that probably led to the confusion. Fixed now...

Steve

http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/mapserv43?map=/usr/local/www/docs/testing/multiple/test.map&layer1=landsat&layer2=shr30im3

> Notice anything wierd with the bottom image? ;-)
>
> Used to work fine in 3.6. Any ideas?

Steve,

At one point GD had the brain wave to reverse the orientation of the
pixels array.

Try changing this:
	  img->pixels[j][i] = cmap[vv];

To this:
#ifndef USE_GD_1_2
           img->pixels[i][j] = result;
#else
           img->pixels[j][i] = result;
#endif

Oddly, the other driver code in mapraster.c does not seem to handle
both
versions but if the i/j name are to be trusted have just been updated
work with the new GD.

warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent