[Mapserver-dev] Rendering engine enhancements

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jun 1 14:10:35 EDT 2004

I would say let's sit down and chat at the meeting. Until then there are other
priorities anyway.

Steve

>>> Arnulf Christl <arnulf.christl at ccgis.de> 5/31/2004 12:22:42 PM >>>
Hi,
I have some problems which I believe are better posted here, they
concern the rendering engine of UMN MapServer. I am new to this list, so
please forgive if I don't know the workings yet.

I'll also be attending the UMN MapServer Conference in Ottawa and would
like to get to know some of you & maybe we could even discuss some of
our problems and ideas there.

We are leaving for Canada tomorrow, so I wont be able to answer to the
list immediately, so please include my colleagues in the CC list, if
possible.

Find the details of my questions in the attachement - its somewhat
lengthy and I didn't want to choke your accounts with large effusions
about our problems.

Best regards,
Arnulf Christl.

--