[Mapserver-dev] 4.2-beta2 WMS server projection problem

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Sun Jun 13 22:22:33 EDT 2004

I am getting an error with 4.2-beta2 if I specify UTM zone 12
(epsg:26921) in my WMS client (MapInfo 7.5). However choosing lat/lon
NAD83 or lat/lon WGS84 does not create an error. And the same data set
works correctly with MS 4.0 & 4.1 when I select epsg:26921. The source
data is in state plane epsg:102758.

I am running under Windows and tested with both IIS and Apache. Apache
error log says:
    "Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe"

I am using the UMN compiled 4.2 which requires libmap.dll & proj.dll. I
have the LIB_PROJ environment variable set a directory with an epsg file
containing the same definitions used successfully with MS 4.0 & 4.1

Good seeing you all in Ottawa.

--
Richard Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com