[Mapserver-dev] creating some default symbols

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 16 10:59:39 EDT 2004

I like the idea, but I think it should be possible for a user to
override the definition of a given symbol in their symbolset.

This means we should perhaps change the symbol searching or parsing so
that in case of duplicates, it's the last one that is not used and not
the first one.

Once we do that then we can use nice names without underscores.

Daniel