EMPTY tag not working for getFeatureInfo getMap request

Trent Burton tburton at HOLONICS.CA
Wed Nov 3 09:01:16 EST 2004

I am running MapServer 4.2.3 on a Windows 2000 box.  When I do a
getFeatureInfo getMap request with text/html as the format for an area for
which there is no feature, I get a blank page returned, as opposed to a
response something like:

GetFeatureInfo results:

  Search returned no results.

that I get from a text/plain response.  From what I understand in the
documentation, the WEB EMPTY tag should direct the output to a specified
web page in this case.  I realize that I could get what I want from the gml
output, but I am lazy.

Thanks,

Trent Burton