single classed layers and GetLegendGraphic

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Nov 11 12:10:16 EST 2004

Tom,

how does your client know how many rules a layer has, i.e. how does it
distinguish between single rule layers and multiple rule layers, if it
does not perform a GetStyles request to get the rules?

Best regards,
Bart