SDE raster support

Pirmin Kalberer sp_ml at SOURCEPOLE.COM
Sun Nov 14 10:26:03 EST 2004

Am Freitag, 12. November 2004 19.41 schrieb Frank Warmerdam:

> SDE Raster, cool!

Thanks.

> I notice that your version of mapsde.c does not include Howards recent
> upgrades for connection pooling support.  Hopefully it won't be too hard
> to bridge that gap.  In fact, you might want to consider preparing a formal
> patch agaist the current development tree so your changes can be more
> easiliy integrated.

It should be no problem. We could create a patch and test it, if the mapserver
people want to have it integrated it in the current CVS version. There is only
a absolutely minimal change in the non-raster SDE part, so I see no risk in
adding it now.

Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions