4.4.0-beta3 tonight

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Nov 15 16:39:46 EST 2004

Steve Lime wrote:
> If you count the recursion bug 1059 as a non-trivial bug then we're
> going to have to push beta3 out a couple of days. I'll have some time
> tonite but cannot gaurantee a fix.

It seems that pushing it a few more days would help others too
(including myself). I think you wrote a few days ago that Thursday was
your bugfest day, so what would you think of Thursday night for beta3?
Hopefully that will just mean a better beta and we could possibly skip
beta4 and go straight to a release after.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca