mapserver Windows binary with WMS and WCS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Nov 24 10:02:08 EST 2004

Palanisamy, Giri wrote:
> HI,
>

> I would like to use the Web Coverage Service using the mapserver. Does
> any one have a windows compiled binary version of mapserver that
> supports WMS and WCS?

Giri,

I believe most of the windows binaries (those from UMN and DM Solutions)
include WCS server support.  Also, the MapServer in my FWTools distribution
includes it.

   http://fwtools.maptools.org/

I was planning an FWTools 0.9.4 matched to MapServer 4.4b3, but I have run
into a few problems and it is delayed.  So the MapServer in 0.9.3 is roughly
4.4 beta 1 or so I think.