Web WMS-client: 2-tier vs 3-tier architecture

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Nov 25 15:39:12 EST 2004

Roland G. wrote:

> sorry if the following has already been discussed in this list, but I
> just wanted to reword the whole problem in a clear manner in the hope of
> obtaining additional input.

Roland,

This is the MAPSERVER-DEV list. This list is intended for discussions on
mapserver development issues between the developers of the software. It
is not exactly the right place for this type of questions, a better
place in the context of Mapserver would be the MAPSERVER-USERS list.

Also note that cross-posting your questions to 7 lists as you did is
likely to annoy some of their readers (I'm on 5 of those lists) and,
contrary to what you might think, reduce your chances of getting useful