Ready for final 4.4.0 release?

Mon Nov 29 22:49:39 EST 2004

It's out there and the website is up-to-date. Thanks for all the hard
work everyone!

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> It's no biggie, but I'll push for a 4.4.1 sooner then later then...

No problem. How about planning 4.4.1 right away for Dec 13?

BTW, I have updated the usual files and tagged the source for the
release as "rel-4-4-0", so you can to post the source package to the
website when you're ready. Please let me know when that's done and I'll
send a note to the users list.

The CVS source tree has also been branched for 4.4 as "branch-4-4" ...
so the CVS HEAD is now officially 4.6.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca