[Mapserver-dev] OGC WMS GetFeatureInfo issues

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Mon Oct 4 13:18:08 EDT 2004

I get GML back, however the structure looks a bit wierd (i.e. dips into
the feature right away).  The returned structure is different from
previous MapServer versions of GML return.

i.e.:

<msGMLOutput
	 xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
	 xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
			<wbody>LAKE SUPERIOR</wbody>
			<psn>031</psn>
			<x>-84.91333333</x>
			<y>47.91805555</y>
			<stndate>14 05 1997</stndate>
			<fullname>Total Phosphorous</fullname>
			<value>0.0035</value>
			<units>MG P/L</units>

<statmeta>http://devgeo.cciw.ca/star/LAKE_SUPERIOR_031_1997.xml</statmet
a>

<graphurl>http://devgeo.cciw.ca/cgi-bin/star/star_means.cgi?layer=star_p
hosphorous&amp;wbody=LAKE+SUPERIOR</graphurl>
			<gml:boundedBy>
				<gml:Box srsName="EPSG:4326">
					<gml:coordinates>
						-84.913333,47.918056
-84.913333,47.918056
					</gml:coordinates>
				</gml:Box>
			</gml:boundedBy>
			<gml:Point srsName="EPSG:4326">

<gml:coordinates>-84.913333,47.918056</gml:coordinates>
			</gml:Point>
</msGMLOutput>

..Tom