[Mapserver-dev] include directive for mapfiles

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Oct 29 11:54:37 EDT 2004

One thing to note/remember when moving to CPP processing of your map
files (particularly if you are retrofitting an existing file set) is
that you have to convert all your # comments to c-style comments, either
// or /* */ blocks. Took me a little while to figure out that my errors
weren't caused by my code, but by my comments. :)