[Mapserver-dev] Antialiasing State of Affairs

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 10 09:38:51 EDT 2004

Tomas Krecmer wrote:
> Cartolines were developed about 2 years ago(?). Here is a documentation
> part for a symbology with cartoline additions. I posted it twice in the
> last year to documentation team, but there is no answer ;-|.

Just like for source code bugs, it is best to create bugs for doc
updates. I would recommend that you file a bug with your docs updates,
and assign it to the maintainer of the corresponding document. (In this
specific case, JF Doyon was the original maintainer of the mapfile
reference, but he has passed its maintenance to Jeff McKenna, so you
should CC both on the bug.)

Note that as an interim solution you could also use the Wiki, but it's
really best to make sure that the official docs get updated.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca