[Mapserver-dev] Commit Access

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Sep 20 00:31:06 EDT 2004

All,
You may or may not be aware, but Dave Blasby has left Refractions. He
may or may not continue contributing to Mapserver, hopefully yes.
In the meanwhile, Refractions wants to keep ensuring that postgis and
other mapserver things work well. In my haste to get a couple changes in
I have committed the postgis layer work under the old 'dave' handle. I
would like to get a different commit handle to work under. How would you
like to approach this? If someone in particular is willing to serve as a
gatekeeper, I can have our staff submit patches through that person
until such time as one of us is deemed admissable to the committers group.
Paul