[Mapserver-dev] msWebDebug() - whats it for?

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Sep 30 17:16:58 EDT 2004

I can't remember what I did yesterday so if it's not in use go ahead and
remove it.

Steve

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Does anyone know what msWebDebug() in maperror.c is for?  It doesn't
appear
> to be used anywhere and it is ifdef'ed out for no apparent reason on

> windows.
> I was wondering if I should just delete it.

For a sec I thought that I might have been to blame for this one since

it looks very much like the msDebug() which I did add, but looking at
CVS logs it wasn't me: it was added by Steve back in 2001. I'd say we
delete it since it's still unused after 3 years, unless Steve sees a
good reason to keep it.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca