4.6 release plan

Wed Apr 20 17:54:34 EDT 2005

I just got started back on it today and did a quick fix of the WMS gml
writer to be bound
by the same tranformations outlined in bug 950. Next step is to be able
to choose an output
format for WFS...

Oh, and I will take you up on the testing offer.

Steve

>>> "Kralidis,Tom [Burlington]" <Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA> 4/19/2005
11:38:26 PM >>>
Steve,

If you're keen on making GML3L0 into 4.6, I can help you test, etc.

..Tom