fast-cgi

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Wed Apr 27 08:48:49 EDT 2005

Hi Hubb,
    I saw this problem with an old version of maporaclespatial.c. But in
my tests I saw that the same problem with memory occour without Oracle
Spatial connection, near +0.5% (I have 512Mb in my system) for every
fastcgi request.
    I updated a big fix to the maporaclespatial.c in the last month, I
don't know what version Bart used. But I believe that the last version
can solve the memory problem. I will check the last version with
fastcgis support.
    About the error message, it's occour when the system can't allocate
more memory to mapserver (maporaclespatial.c).
    Bart, what version of maporaclespatial.c was used?
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR