bad raster layer transform when BBOX is specified within request (WMS)

xslove (sent by Nabble.com) lists at NABBLE.COM
Fri Dec 9 04:00:44 EST 2005

I successfully configured mapserver as a WMS server. I added raster layer into map file. This raster has associated wld file (georeferencing transfrom parameters) - image is rotated and sheared. When I send request without BBOX parameter it is drawn ok. When BBOX parameter is specified, raster layer is drawn bad without rotation and shearing...
--
Sent from the Mapserver - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/bad-raster-layer-transform-when-BBOX-is-specified-within-request-%28WMS%29-t707716.html#a1864227