list of developers

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Dec 13 09:34:52 EST 2005

No problem with me either.  Anyone else who isn't on that list but
should be, let me or Jeff know and we'll get you added.  Looking at
COMMITTERS, I see Jerry Pisk, Ned Harding, Paul Ramsey, Jani
Averbach, and John Novak should be added.  I think prolific testers
like Tom Kralidis (and who else?) should be also.

While we're at it, can we get the Sponsors page up to date also?
<http://ms.gis.umn.edu/development/sponsors>.

Howard