Additional HTML template tags...

Wed Dec 14 10:26:40 EST 2005

Hi all: I have a hacked version of maptemplate.c that exposes a few more layer and class variables through templates. The goal being to allow HTML legends to produce more than HTML, rather XML or even javascript necessary to build highly interactive legends. The modifications are modest and follow the tag naming conventions already in place. They add:

  - class parent layer name
  - class index value
  - class min and max scale values

  - layer parent group name (if available)
  - layer index value
  - layer min and max scale values

Any objections to committing these modifications and creating a documentation bug? (or I could add quickly to plone)