Revised 4.8 release plan

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Thu Dec 15 14:26:55 EST 2005

Looking deeper into this, it looks like the error goes back to version 4.6.0.
The keyword ANTIALIAS within the STYLE object causes the problem for me.  I
don't get segfaults if I comment them out.  This could be my system though.
I'll have to run the test on another machine.

By the way, Steve, I'm using the demo we created for the GISLIS conference.
I'm attaching the modified mapfile and template so you can test and see if
you get segfaults.

-Perry

e-mail: naci0002 at umn.edu