bug in fuzzy brush or mapfile

Fri Dec 16 17:18:14 EST 2005

I just created bug 1580 to track issues releated to this feature through
the 4.8.0 release.

Steve

BTW I was using that mapfile at home last night without issue and just
tried it again now from CVS head and it ran fine...

>>> Sean Gillies <sgillies at FRII.COM> 12/16/05 3:06 PM >>>
Steve,

Is there a bug in the tracker for the new feature? I'd like to report
that I can't render your test mapfile using the CVS HEAD.

[sean at lenny mapserver]$ shp2img -m ../test.map > test.png
getInteger(): Symbol definition error. Parsing error near (ALPHA):
(line 17) <br>

Sean