Extra pixel around square vector filler for polygon

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Fri Dec 30 14:04:36 EST 2005

I was able to confirm this extra pixel. As far as I can tell, it's
not just square symbols. A 4 pixel wide (for example) vector symbol
is repeated in 5x5 blocks within the fill.

Sean

---
Sean Gillies
sgillies at frii dot com