mappostgis.c and PostGIS 1.0.0

Paul Ramsey pramsey at REFRACTIONS.NET
Thu Feb 3 13:44:12 EST 2005

Has anyone tried mapserver as a WFS against PostGIS of any version? I
have been trying to figure out how the <Filter>s are applied against
database backends, perhaps something I can do as I loll about in bed
this afternoon, but it was not immediately clear to me.

That said, I guess you were also having problems with WMS, right Tom?