new libcurl

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sun Feb 6 11:55:01 EST 2005

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:
> FYI version 7.13.0 is out (01 Feb 2005).
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/
>
> I haven't upgraded to this myself (from 7.12.3).  Changes:
> http://curl.haxx.se/changes.html.
>
> Not sure if there's any changes that will be a showstopper to MapServer.

Curl is usually very good for compatibility between versions so I
wouldn't be too worried. We started using it around 7.10 and I don't
remember ever having to adapt the MapServer code for later versions. If
I remember correctly, the only Curl version check that we do is that we
require 7.10 as a minimum because we rely on some features that were not
there in older releases.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca