Is the MapServer code supposed to be ANSI C?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sun Feb 6 12:31:29 EST 2005

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Petter Reinholdtsen]
>
>>Yes, that would be nice, and I agree completely.  But there are some
>>fixes left before the code will compile using those flags. :)
>

> Here is a start, getting rid of '//' comments in the header files, and
> also adding info about which #ifdef an #endif matches.

Is anyone keeping track of (and/or addressing) all the patches that
Petter sends or are they just getting lost in the list archives?

It would definitely be nice to get all those compiler issues resolved,
but I'm not sure if anyone has time to deal with and test all those
patches... I certainly don't have the time now and won't for a few months.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca