mappostgis.c and PostGIS 1.0.0

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Sun Feb 6 13:55:49 EST 2005

Update:

There was an issue in the latest patch applied to mappostgis.c which
caused these issues.  Paul and co. have rolled back the patch and things
work as expected.

We did find some other interesting issues along the way (to be addressed
via Bugzilla).

..Tom