Filters and CPLSearchXMLNode

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Jul 27 15:55:09 EDT 2005

CPLSearchXMLNode() is in 1.2.6. I did not realize that It was not in
earlier version of GDAL.  Should I modify the code in the ogcfiler not
to use this function so that It is compatible to earlier gdal releases ?

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> On 7/27/05, Sean Gillies <sgillies at frii.com> wrote:
>
>>Does the MapServer CVS head require the GDAL CVS head, or is 1.2.6
>>sufficient?
>

> Sean,
>
> I think CPLSearchXMLNode() is in GDAL 1.2.6.  I see the OGC filters
> stuff now depends on it.  It isn't a large function, so if it isn't in GDAL
> 1.2.6 I think we should just include a copy for a few years in the
> ogc filters module.
>
> Best regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst