Segmentation fault adding a new layer with php-mapscript (4.6beta3)

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Jun 7 11:37:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

I found the problem. Thanks for reporting it.
I opened bug 1375 to keep track of this issue.

The problem was that the USE_POINT_Z_M flag was not carried to mapscript
makefile.  This caused mapscript and mapserver to have different mapObj
size.

Thanks
Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca