Segmentation fault adding a new layer with php-mapscript (4.6beta3)

Wed Jun 8 12:24:57 EDT 2005

This is PHP specific I take it, right?

Steve

>>> Bill Binko <bill at BINKO.NET> 06/07/05 10:45 AM >>>

Nicol, Julien

I found it as well... (bummer we overlapped efforts)

attached is a patch that you can apply Nicol (run patch < zm.patch from
the php3 directory) -- or you can grab CVS HEAD after Julien applies his

Bill