Mapserver and xyz.

Dominic Lowe d.lowe at RL.AC.UK
Thu Jun 23 11:09:14 EDT 2005

Hi,

I think this is a Dev question rather than a Users question so I've
posted it to this list.

Does Mapserver have any support currently for the 3rd Dimension?

In other words, could I have BBox = minx, miny, maxx,maxy, minz,maxz in
a  WCS request?

I realise that such a request would be dependent on having file format
drivers that could also handle three dimensions, but if these existed
(Which I think they don't currently?) would Mapserver be able to deal
with it?

If not, is the mapserver codebase extensible enough to incorporate this
fairly easily or would it require major restructuring?

Regards

Dominic