Sally's Summit Summary

Jani Averbach javerbach at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM
Fri Jun 24 13:26:27 EDT 2005

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:42:19 -0400, Frank Warmerdam <fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>Ah, excellent!  Are you doing this against current CVS?  When
>do you think this will be ready to integrate in CVS?

Hello Frank, Hello List!

I am the guy who will implement this. I could track your CVS or release
branch/version if the CVS will be in heavy flux.

My initial plan to implement plugins is along with this old thread:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-dev/0402/msg00082.html, but I
will post my actual plan to the list for review when I know how I would like
to implement the feature. And about the timing, frankly, at the moment, I
don't know how long this will take, but I am putting considerable amount of
my time for this, so I hope that it won't take too long.

If you have any questions, advices or concerns, please let me know. I am on
the list.

Best Regards,
Jani

--