debug and Mapserver crash

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Mar 14 08:53:34 EST 2005

Hi Steve,

my experience is that nothing is debugged to stderr on a crash (except
premature end of script headers, mapserv.exe), but I was wondering if this
would be logical and if others have experienced this behaviour. My
experience is only on the Win32 platform though.

I do agree with you that levels would be a very welcome enhancement.

Best regards,
Bart