WFS client problem on Windows 2003

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Mar 14 10:32:19 EST 2005

Hi Daniel,

yes we tried increasing the timeout to 2 minutes, which resulted in the
same behaviour of the CGI. The crash occurs before the timeout.

When we put a really low timeout value of 5 seconds, we got a nice
Mapserver exception that the timeout was exceeded.

Best regards,
Bart