msClipPolygonRect() / msClipPolylineRect()

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 24 14:34:12 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:26:46 -0500, Stephen Woodbridge
<woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:
> Regarding clipping and GD all the comments make sense. What about the
> non GD cases, like pdf, svg, etc. Do we need to consider any of these?

Steve,

Yes, good point.  I am trying to be careful to only make changes that
I am comfortable will have no bad side effects.  These other cases are
one reason I would not be too quick to drop the existing clipping
though it might be interested to do some experiments to see what the
effect on performance is of dropping it.