Patch to fix MAX/MIN error introduced in Bug 1305

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri May 13 11:30:11 EDT 2005

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I am afraid I have the bad habit of using my customary CPL
> macros in GDAL dependent mapserver code.   Technically it works
> of course, since code that depends on GDAL will always have them.
> However, in theory, for MapServer consistency it would be better if
> we stuck to doing things the "mapserver way" even in code depending
> on GDAL.  However, I doubt this theorectical improvement is worth
> changing the existing code or my personal discomfort.
>
> What is embarrassing is how hard I find it to use MS_TRUE and
> MS_FALSE in code that does not inherit GDAL's TRUE/FALSE definitions.
> This is all the harder because on some platforms TRUE and FALSE are
> defined everywhere.

I know, I'm in the same boat when switching between MapServer, GDAL/OGR
and other libs. I didn't mean to be a purist here, I know that using the
right macro would only be a theoretical improvement, so if nobody else
cares then just disregard my comment.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca