CVS for Fernando Simon

Mon Nov 28 09:17:00 EST 2005

+1, fine by me. I'll set up the account sometime today. I don't think we should delete a user though, just disable them. I'll remove Rodrigo's username from the writers file...

Steve

>>> Fernando Simon <fsimon at UNIVALI.BR> 11/28/05 4:12 AM >>>
Hi folks,
    Daniel, yes I already read the RFC-7 and understood all the terms.
    Will be a pleasure for me to integrate the Mapserver developers
community.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon