4.6.2 release?

Wed Nov 30 17:14:58 EST 2005

There are a lot of things going on that could affect the 4.8 release, including folks
spending time on other topics. I could see it being delayed just a bit and would hate
to see the website delayed too. Just a thought...

Steve

>>> Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA> 11/30/05 3:12 PM >>>
I thought the discussed plan for the website release was to keep it on
schedule with the 4.8 release? (dec 16th)  I still have a lot to do (new
docs, update existing, plus doc-bugs) and would prefer to go live on the
4.8 release date.

What do you think Howard?

thanks.

jeff