WFS GetFeature request calls LayerClose on all layers?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Oct 25 11:37:04 EDT 2005

Bart, Steve

  Not sure what the problem is. I need to be able to replicate it.
Normally a simple request to a getFeature one one layer would end up
   * setting that layer's status on and all others off
   * doing a querybyrect on the map
  I do not see until now why an open/close would be performed on a non
active layer.

  Bart, could you send me the request and the map file. I don't really
need the data but just be able to be as close as possible of your tests.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca