MS RFC 7: MapServer CVS Commit Management

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Sep 22 13:28:45 EDT 2005

would that mean that you (as in Frank) would have to actually file
bugs before committing changes (like bug fixes on the stable branch ;) ?

But seriously, should all commits be associated with a bug number?  I
would assume trivial changes would not, but perhaps there should be
some guidelines for trivial changes vs non-trivial?

Paul